19 August 2012

Dangerous Love, Sacred Love - 4 day sale

Aloha...just a brief update to announce that Dangerous Love, Sacred Love is on sale through August 22, 2012. Get a great deal, gain new never-seen-before insight into Saturn and Neptune and help me fund my rapidly upcoming trip to Singapore. This trip marks the beginning of a new (top-secret, lol) astrology project as well as a new life for me.

Visit the Dangerous Love, Sacred Love website to learn more or to place an order. Valid on the 24 hour email delivery option only (that means that I personally send you the PDF version of the book via email).

The book's latest review:

I got to learn about Dena's work when I was looking for some information on Saturn, that led me to her website, and I got very interested in her presentation of the various aspects of Astrology.
Her knowledge is impressive, and she is very gifted at communicating it in a very inspiring way.
I knew Dena was working on a book about Saturn-Neptune contacts, and I could not wait to read about it.

Well, I love LOVE her book !!!

I have never read such a deep and caring analysis of Saturn-Neptune in synastry.Dena brings you to a new level at understanding the challenging and complex dynamic of those 2 planets.

Her wisdom combined with her insightful awareness of the subtle energies of the human soul makes her book even more valuable than if it was just another study on Saturn-Neptune.

A real feast for those interested in learning more about themselves and their relationships, or for those looking to deepen their knowledge on Astrology.

It certainly did give me both !

Thank you Dena :)

From Marie De France



No comments: