12 August 2013

Notice regarding September 2013 New Moon Rituals

Just dropping a note regarding the upcoming September 2013 New Moon on September 5, 2013 and the ritual downloads...I will be out of the country for this New Moon (which falls on my birthday and will feature prominently in my Solar return :))  I will not have internet access from noon (US EDT) on September 3rd until September 7th...it may be best to order prior to September 3rd if you want to use the ritual(s) and tend to have trouble with the instant download.

If you purchase and fail to click through immediately to receive the ritual, I will not be able to send it to you until September 7th, which is too late. If this happens, you can elect to receive the Full Moon ritual instead or I can issue a refund. I have also posted a note on the New Moon Page (but an unbelievable number of people order and never read a word I write on the page)...

The New Moon Rituals as well as the September 2013 Astrocalendars are already available.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

Love, light, and blessings,

Dena


No comments: